Thursday 30 August 2012

The One That Got Away

30082012_08:20

end of the life i would be your girl
we keep all our promises
be us against the world
end of the life i would make you stay
so i don't have to say you were the one that got away.
the one that got away.

Assalamualaikum.

Anybody here have someone that got away? I am pretty sure most of us have one.I do. Every time the radio turn on this song automatically my mind fly goes to him. 

Wondering what is he doing now.
Wondering if he is in a pink of health. 
Wondering how was his study, is it going well or going bad.
Wondering if he ever think of me, like i just do.
Wondering why he leave me , without no goodbye and reasons.

Maybe i don't have the long brown hair he like
Maybe i don't have penny to treat everything he want
Maybe i just not good enough for him
But there's one thing i have for him, love.
I can show him what love is.

If i ever love somebody , i want the relationship to be last, until the Next Life but how can we make it if it is sinful relationship. I just can let him go. Maybe I just should not love you too much. What done is done. What past is past.
Now, i am okay. I am fine without him near me. 
Recite the Quran, it comfort you in and out. 
Allah knows best.
Allah knows best for you and me.
Allah knows best for all of us.
be patient and tolerate over everything.

" Bersabarlah (hai Muhammad) dan tiadalah kesabaranmu itu melainkan dengan pertolongan Allah dan janganlah kamu bersedih hati terhadap (kekafiran) mereka dan janganlah kamu bersempit dada terhadap apa yang mereka tipu dayakan " -(An-Nahl:127)

we planned to have our own shirt but now its only in my dream.huhuhaha



No comments:

Post a Comment